viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

I would like to visit...


Today I’m going to talk about a country I have always wanted to visit.

I would like to visit Australia because, in my point of view, it has one of the most beautiful natural surroundings in the world and, also, because a friend of mine that visited Australia told me there is a lot of wonderful places to visit like Kakadu National Park, considered heritage and it’s a huge space divided in seven different regions.




I know that Australia is the biggest island in the world and its located in the smallest continent: Oceania. One of the many island is Kangaroo, which is the third bigger island of the country, and more than a third part of it is protected or is conserved as national parks. In its wild coast you can find plenty of flora and fauna. Apart from that there is a lot of areas with cave paintings and it has five thousands of aborigine sites like refuges, rock tools, ceremonial objects, etc.








I would like to visit this island to go for a walk along the beaches, swim with dolphins, surf and to know kangaroos, pink pelicans, koalas and duck-billed platypus.

I don’t know If I would like to study, work or live in Australia. If I visit this country I think I could give an opinion about that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario