viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

My best Holidays



An island, the sea, the sun and coconut drink were all I wanted in those wonderful holidays.



It was in the summer of 2010 when I visited Guarujá. It is an island located in the nearest coast
of Sao Paulo in Brazil, and if you want to go there you need to drive a car or take a bus to cross
the bridge that connects the island with the continent. I travelled there with my best friend,
and there we met some of my cousins who lived in Sao Paulo.

We spent two weeks there and the first thing we did each time we woke up was go to the
beach, where we went for a swim, we ate “tapioca”, “pastel” (a typical fast food Brazilian dish)
and corn. Also, we drank coconut drink, “caipirinha” and beer. At night, we went to dance to
different discotheques.







I spent some unbelievable holidays in Guarujá and I will never forget these holidays because
they were a lot of fun and also because I was on that island with people that I love so much
like my best friend and my cousins.

















Here is a photograph of “tapioca” and coconut drink.


























And here is a photograph of “pastel”.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario